About Loriel Starr, CMT, SEP
In her private sessions, workshops, and public events LORIEL STARR creates a space for healing and rejuvenation. Drawing on her extensive studies and private practice, as well as her personal experience, she works with a variety of healing modalities of sound healing, breathwork and somatic experiencing.
Loriel has lead sound meditations, sound journeys and sound healing events over the last fifteen years. Over the years she has earned the following degrees and certifications:
- Somatic Experiencing™ Practitioner, SEP
- Certified Level III iRest® Teacher
- Certified Sound Healing Practitioner
- Graduate of The California Institute of Integral Studies Sound, Voice and Music in the Healing Arts Program
- Certified Holotropic Breathwork Facilitator
- Certified MELT instructor
- Certified Gong Yoga Therapist in the Gong Yoga Method of Mehtab Benton
Loriel Starr works with clients in-person in the San Francisco Bay Area. For clients outside the Bay area, she is available for private consultations via Skype.